Audience Profile
Demographics
Gender: Predominately male but can also suit female
Age: 16-25
ABC: A/B
Religion: Multi ethnic
Education: Any education
Nationality: Widespread nations
Psycho graphics
Three types of people will seek my magazine, and they are: Mainstreams, Explorers and Reformers. Mainstreams are those people who want to be shown the best type of fashion and something which is unique to the eyes of the public – this magazine has just that from not just fashion but additions of food, culture, travel etc. which can relate to a greater audience. Explorers will have an interest for this magazine as they are in the age bracket in which I am applying the magazine too, and as I currently stand in this bracket I am able to envision what youngest students have an interest to and can generalize for them also. And finally Reformers relate closely to the idea of culturally sophisticated as they try to instigate on a wider social scale what this type of magazine can bring to the community and how it can develop culture in a positive
No comments:
Post a Comment